We have an urgent opening for Benefits Specialist / Sr. Benefits Specialist position with one of our clients.
Please find the details below.
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
Timing: US timing (Night shift)
The Sr. Benefits Specialist designs and implements benefit programs meant to attract and retain employees. Analyzes and reports on employee compensation and/or benefit programs including salary and benefit plans, incentive plans, merit increases, insurance plans, and retirement plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts research and analysis of industry trends, employee surveys and workplace best practices in order to design benefits packages that are competitive, meet employee needs, and support organizational goals.
- Reviews cost and usage rates of existing benefit programs to assess actual and perceived value.
- Researches and evaluates third-party benefits vendors; may participate in selection and implementation of providers.
- Assists in benefits communications and open enrollment.
Answers questions from employees regarding benefits offerings and eligibility.
- Ensures offerings comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Advise management on resolving client benefit issues
Building and maintaining relationships with clients and carriers.
- Assist clients by explaining benefits and appealing decisions made by insurance providers.
- Review vendor invoices, resolving disputes, reporting on fees and costs.
- Oversee and direct the administration of COBRA.
- Assist with client renewal delivery and WSE benefit orientations.
- Ensure compliance with client plans.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills. Customer service skills. Ability to build collaborative relationships. Oral and written communication skills.
- Management Skills, Organizational Skills, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Willingness to learn, Flexibility, Proactive, Decisive