Position: Finance Officer
Experience: 3+ Years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Use financial modelling to simulate financial scenarios.
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents.
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies.
- Participate in Auditing.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
Qualifications and skills
- CA/CA Inter/ CMA/CMA Inter / Master’s Degree in Finance.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial management position.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, SEZ.