APS LoB is embarking on a journey of digital transformation by investing on an E-commerce platform.
The platform predominately comprises an Offer and Order management system for Air and Non-Air
offer/orders, digital touch points (UI/UX components) and the orchestration of these components to
deliver a seamless customer experience. In this context, we are on the lookout for talented professionals
– architects, senior power programmers who can visualize and drive the roadmap delivery of the
platform.The Architect should have experience in designing/building end-to-end E-commerce platforms, should
be well aware of technology trends and concepts in e- commerce and retailing, strong knowledge in
Front end technologies. Must be self-driven and should have solid hands-on experience in software
development and agile methodologies. Must have an analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong in Java/JEE with flexibility to do full-stack development.
- Experience building application based on micro service architecture.
- Experience in AWS Cloud deployment.
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps tools & CI/CD processes: Git, Jenkins.
- Experience in Micro Frontend approaches.
- Experience conducting NFR testing in AWS cloud environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & processes.
- Experience in designing/building high availability Enterprise solutions & platforms.
- Experience in identifying, convincing & implementing new technology trends.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills combined with customer facing skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Provide leadership and guidance for troubleshooting and resolution of system issue\problems that occur in live applications
- Should be able to work independently as well as lead the team – with ability to hands-on coding as required.
- Good understanding on API driven architecture.
- Ability to research, select, prototype and implement architecture solutions
- Conduct code reviews & encourage best coding practices.
- Expertise in Java, JEE, Hibernate, ANSI SQL.
- Expertise in Front end technologies (Angular, React, Node)
- Hands on experience in Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, JPA.
- Experience in SQL databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on experience in AWS EKS (Kubernetes) deployment.
- Experience in Enterprise containers like Apache, Tomcat, WildFly
- Experience working in authentication/authorization frameworks like SAML, Oauth 2.0, SSO with FIDM, JWT.
- Experience using container management tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in ELK/EFK.
Additional Skills (Nice to Have)
- Experience working in enterprise grade B2C platforms with knowledge of evolving UI trends, practices and hands on with technical design of UI components.
- Hand on experience in AWS managed services.
- Experience using API designing frameworks like Swagger.
- Experience in messaging frameworks like Kafka.
- Experience working in Mobile technologies.
- Event driven architecture.
- Experience in working in Airline domain, NDC, ONE-ORDER and Payment Hub.
- Hands-on with experience in Web UI development & Responsive Web design.
- Digital Experience Management – Content management, Personalized notifications, A/B testing, Asset management
- Experience working with Confluence & Documentation Skill