Position: Treasury Associate
Experience: 2+ Years
Location: Remote / Work from home
Timing: Night Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a team to process daily positive pay and direct deposit files
- Research and process exceptions, stop payments, direct deposit traces, check voids and reissues.
- Process requests that come through a distribution inbox to meet department service level agreements.
- Initiate and/or approve bank transactions such as wire transfers
- Monitor and respond to emails in the Treasury Mailbox
- Support integration of new Division Partners
- Ensure proper controls are maintained
- Participate in continuous improvement activities for operational processes
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sense of business ethics including the ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Experience with Treasury operations or banking operations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a team and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
- 2 years’ experience in a Treasury Operations function or banking operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and demonstrated abilities to learn other applications as needed.
- Experience with NACHA files is a plus.