We have an urgent opening with one of our client. Please find the details below.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Experience: 4+ Years experienced Business Analyst who has exposure in Banking Domain
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
- Professional Experience with a Banking Domain as specialist area
- Interacting with Business Users and Consulting with Account Managers to providing technical and functional Support
- Applying Analysis to evaluate Business Opportunities
- Coordinating and Driving customer related internal projects and activities
- Supporting and Training the organization in technical and functional oriented tasks
- Serve as a liaison between the Business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing measurable insights to current business performance.
- Data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modelling, problem solving and communication of insights and recommendations
- Apply deep analytics and business intelligence skill to extract significant insight and learning from large and complicated data sets.
- Strong understanding of Banking and understanding how changes drives benefits for business its customers and other stakeholders
- Knowledge in any of below Banking areas is desirable
- Good Understanding of Regulatory guidelines and requirements like BASEL, CCAR, FDIC, or LRR for APAC and EMEA countries
- Good Understanding of Banking Terminologies in Core Banking and Capital Markets
- Good Understanding of the Market Related changes for Banking(ex. LIBOR, COVID Related Regulations)
- Good Understanding of Core Banking Products Life cycle or Trade Life Cycle(FO/MO/BO)
- Ability to derive business logics for the implementations based on the regulatory Requirements/market changes
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones & phases
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the role with experience in handling Banking Projects.
- Have an excellent understanding of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), particularly in Requirements Management.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Should have experience in customer facing roles
- Should have experience in any of the Banking Project Implementation