Position: Drupal Developer / Sr Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum OR work from home
- Ability to review code and implementation and prepare reports.
- Technical implementation plan for feature development through modularization and abstraction of tasks, ability to evaluate modules for specific requirements, Preparation of Technical Design Note and Requirements Note.
- Knowledge in programming frameworks
- Ability to design and build a custom feature or functionality to the application developed, Code level understanding for application development framework and its workflows.
- Debugging own and contributed modules, Debugging framework level issues, understanding of security and performance issues.
- Server Side Capabilities – Deploying projects to server, debugging in server, Understanding of GNU/Linux OS and command line usage, Configuring server for deployment environment, familiarity with cPanel WHM.
- Ability to identify and communicate server side issues to Server Support Providers. Execution as per requirements and technical design – SRS preparation, design notes, consultancy to other members on execution, technical inputs for preparing test cases, training to developers in specific technologies, code review
- Timeliness of Execution – Implementation plan development, consultancy on optimization of development schedule to meet client timelines, preparation of estimates and schedules, consultancy on complex tasks to other members of the team for timely completion. Quality of Execution
- Verifying technical implementation of own and others code, technical consultation to clients, reviewing code of other members to ensure coding standards, educating colleagues on coding standards Documentation
- Identifying possible opportunities for reuse of code, help sales team to make rough estimates, review technical articles written by team members, developing and standardising conventions
- Process Adherence – Contributing to development of processes for improvement, educating team members on processes
- Up to a maximum of 3+ years’ experience designing and building web applications.
- Expertise in web standards, security and performance optimization.
- Expertise in integrating external software systems via web apis
- Knowledge in tools like Google analytics, Segment, marketing automation and other tools related to digital marketing is desirable.
- Working knowledge in CMSs is desirable.
- Working knowledge in dependency management systems like composer.
- Working knowledge in GNU/Linux systems and managing infrastructure on cloud.
- Knowledge in Drupal 8, WordPress and Magento
- Configuring Blocks, Menu, Menu Blocks, Views, Panels
- Configuring Content Types, Taxonomy, Roles, Permissions
- Configuring Metatags, Path & Aliases, Pathauto, Image styles, Rules & Actions
- Creation and handling of custom fields
- Custom modifications of forms, validations
- Managing Features, Configuration Sync
- Creating custom module as per requirement
- Knowledge about distribution and Drupal Profiles
- Knowledge about Pantheon
- We expect a quick turnaround time for the tasks assigned.
- Ability to learn new technologies/software quickly
- Good understanding of web
- Asking right questions and proactively engaging with the stakeholders to get the tasks done is required.
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor.