Experience: 1+ years
Location: Trivandrum, Kochi, coimbatore, Pune
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Analyze and fix issues in existing sites.
- Should be comfortable working on performance issues.
- Coordinate with UX/Development team to integrate the work done
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work closely with other team members to understand the integration requirements and fulfil as required.
Required Candidate profile
- 1+ years of professional software development
- Drupal 8 and Drush knowledge is a must.
- Twig Template engine knowledge is required.
- Thorough understanding of Core PHP and OOPS knowledge
- Drupal Code standards and best practices knowledge required.
- Experience with AWS cloud services knowledge is nice to have
- Experience with Design pattern/SOLID principles knowledge is nice to have
- Search tools (solr/elastic) knowledge is nice to have.
- Cache tools (Varnish/Memcache/redis) knowledge is nice to have.