Job opening for Mobile Lead (iOS) position with our client.
Please find the details below.
Experience: 5+ yrs
LOcation: Mumbai / Work from home
- 5+ years in software development skills including Objective-C, C and/or C++.
- Good in of Apple’s development tools and development environments.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong Expertise in developing enterprise applications on iOS.
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends.
- The ideal profile is for someone who has extensive experience working on iOS and Android applications, at all levels from product design down to scalable infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other SDKs for mobile app development.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead other talented developers and designers.
- Excellent communication skills and client interaction skills.
- Knowledge of cross platform technologies like Flutter and React-Native would be plus.
- Experience working on JIRA, Dev-Ops, Confluence etc.
- Lead and manage iOS and Android team.
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team. We’re looking for a
- leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead us to building great products
- You should be able to lead the cross functional team and be the main point of contact for the project deliveries
- Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization.