Our client is looking for an efficient, resourceful individual to join as their faculty. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tutoring our learners online, supervising doctoral candidates through their coursework and research, evaluating the course work assessments, organizing and facilitating workshops, assisting with the development of course material, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
Personal Tutor – DBA
Experience: 1+ years
Location: Kerala, Pune
- Supervision of doctoral candidates through their coursework and research.
- Evaluating the assessments for the doctoral course work.
- Organize, facilitate and deliver workshops for doctoral candidates and others.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counselling sessions.
- Resource Development for learning resources as and when required.
- A Ph.D. in Management
- 1-2 years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of and passion for the subject matter.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- A growth mindset and excellent networking abilities.
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic.