We have an urgent opening with one of our clients who is into Architecture and Interior Designing.
Please find the details below.
Position: Principal Designer
Experience: 6+ years
The Principal Designer provides design direction for multiple project teams and conceptualizes new design ideas. He/She oversees the quality of design output as well as identifies new approaches to expand services offered by the client . He/She coaches team members and leads change management initiatives. He/She collaborates with stakeholders to create innovative design ideas.
He/She demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills in leading multiple project teams and establishing quality partnerships throughout the organization. He/She possesses strong analytical skills to identify unique opportunities. He/She possesses deep industry knowledge and leverage them to anticipate new industry trends and market factors that may impact the organization.
- Approve project schedules and quality of project deliverables.
- Develop a roadmap for the implementation of new design solutions.
- Lead, orchestrate, and oversee design team members in developing schematic designs, back of house operational layouts, space & decor plans, design development documents for new & existing projects.
- Lead, direct, and train architects, engineers, design team partners, Market Level Design Consultants, and internal stakeholders on Brand standards, processes, and requirements.
- Create professional presentations to communicate design intent and direction.
- Track and ensure all design projects for are in alignment with pipeline schedule.
- Responsible for relationship management & performance reviews of design partners.
- Direct, oversee, and ensure change management and integration of new initiatives into design projects
- Provide strategic leadership, oversight, and implementation of new design processes, systems, and strategies.
- Participate and represent Design Team on our Operations Area Support Teams.
- Serve on cross-functional initiative teams as necessary.
- Accountable for processing, tracking, and approval of design budget & invoicing
- Enhance the feasibility of new design ideas through market research and testing.
- Ensure design strategies are in line with the design vision.
- Evaluate overall effectiveness and viability of design output.
- Oversee the development of new or enhanced designs.
- Plan new or innovative design ideas in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Review new against established design vision and standards.
This is a potential partner route in 2 years & requires a minimum of 6 years experience
Ideally a Masters degree holder in Architecture or Interiors with a strong passion towards interior design. We are open to consider Bachelor degree holders with 7 plus years experience
Exposure to Human Centric Design, Furniture Design & an entrepreneurial mindset is a clear plus.