Our client is looking for Product Architect who can join their Technopark, Trivandrum office.
Position: Product Architect
Experience: 12+ years
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
As the Product Architect, you will:
- Lead defining and implementing the technical specifications and architecture of our Client’s Product features.
- Collaborate with product owners and our customer discovery teams to engage prospective and active customers.
- Coordinate the efforts to understand the key customer pain points, business drivers, regulations, technological challenges, and lead the solution design to eliminate these customer pain points.
- Be a self-starter who demonstrates leadership in communications, program and partnership development, and team management.
Provide technology thought leadership and guide a matrixed team of consultants, researchers, advisors, and client’s product team members working on specific financial inclusion initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience
- 12 + years of experience in the banking, mortgages, insurance, or related industry is required.
- Prior experience working with or leading fintech’s will be a definite plus
- 5+ years of experience in design & implementation of complex, large-scale distributed applications that apply evolutionary architecture principles and enterprise patterns.
- 3+ years of management and supervisory experience with exposure to working on matrixed teams and in non-hierarchical settings and working with geographically distributed teams of diverse backgrounds.
- Microservices, Event-Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
- Should have hands-on experience implementing projects with Full Stack Development (AngularJS, Python, Java/ .NET, and other web technologies
- Hands-on experience with storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Understanding of container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI)
- Experience in third-party and back-office integrations with a sound understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Protocols, and Best Practices.
- Exceptionally strong verbal/ written communication and organizational skills are