Position: Project Manager
Experience: 2+ years
Our client is looking for an experienced project management professional to drive our interior fit-out projects in collaboration with the design and site delivery teams.
- You will supervise the site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
- You will manage project budget, risk allowance and monitor/control any changes or variations
- You will plan manpower to meet the scope of project deliverables
- You will coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the project stakeholders.
- You will provide support in negotiation with vendors and coordination with business partners throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress such as Weekly Progress Reports.
- You will engage, interact and build professional relationships with the design professionals, consultants, vendors and clients while simultaneously directing the installation team to safely execute the work according to the design plan.
- You will work closely with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to break down complex ideas and convey efficiently.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in executing corporate/residential interior fit out projects.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel/GSheets.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.
- Entrepreneurial Zeal & Ownership
Candidates with below experience is a plus for this position
- Worked with a Contractor
- Manage 25-30 labors and at least 2 Labor Contractor
- Core interior industry experience in kitchen, wardrobe, storages, Modular and Fit Out works