We have an urgent opening for Project Manager – RPA position with one of our clients.
Please find the details below.
Project Manager – RPA
Location: Trivandrum / Work From Home
Experience: 8-12 Years
- The project manager will be responsible for leadership in planning and execution of Robotic Process Automation initiatives in various customer engagements
- Establish working relationships and routinely interface with: project sponsors,business stakeholders & technology partners
- Understand Process & RPA opportunity in detail & take lead on opportunity assessments and business reviews
- Drive regular project meetings & ensure adherence to project milestones
- Track project meeting minutes and follow up diligently on action items till closure
- Ensure the documentation is done and retained for all signoff’s / checklists in knowledge repository
- Lead a team of architect and automation developers throughout the development process, including assessing automation opportunities, reviewing timelines, and ensuring development meets quality standards
- Lead a team of developers/support staff to manage various operational activities including upgrades, automation deployment, migrations, etc.
- Work with various stakeholders throughout testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Track risks/issues and escalate as needed to senior management
- Manage discussions with application owners for application access ahead of timeand follow up till closure
- Review life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution designdocuments, and operating instructions (i.e., SOP), and approvals
- Maintain list of RPA opportunities with their current status & create monthlymetrics
- Create monthly/adhoc RPA presentations and shape messages in a mannereffective for senior management
- Drive & be part of various firm wide capability creation workgroups i.e., OCR/ NLP /
- Machine learning/Low Code Application Development/AnalyticsConstantly keep self & team updated with new automation tools / technology within industry
- Over all 8-12 years of Project Management experience with 4-5 years in RPA/ICR platforms such as Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Uipath, Hyper Science, ABBYY, IQBot
- Educational: Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or MBA
- Proven project management experience, including the use of project plans, issue logs, Jira etc.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project management methodology. Good to have SCM / PMP Certification
- Strong skills in Microsoft office suite required (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and MS Project)
- Working knowledge of RPA/ data management tools
- Experience with Bot development life cycle including requirements definition, solution design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Should be flexible, self-driven, detail oriented and shall deliver timely without reminders
- Experience in presenting reports/ key messages to senior stakeholders
- Experience in status reporting (project status, risks, issues, change controls, action items) to the working group
- Experience in engaging/ influencing staff, senior managers and stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes.