Position: Senior Interior Designer
Experience: 4 to 6 years
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion with minimal supervision, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring technical excellence and promoting design innovation across the team. This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple design interfaces, liaising with local authorities and coordinating with multiple stakeholders & consultants
You will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to develop designs based on client interactions. You must have the inherent skill to assess changing client needs, & adjust approach based on feedback. You are expected to be up to date with interior design landscape and trends and cutting edge developments
The main responsibility will be to churning out designs for clients, specifically
- Document & analyze client requirements.
- Develop & propose mood boards & designs concepts & astutely plan the design at the start of the project
- Constantly review all designs before client meetings & conducting client presentations along with project site design reviews
- Enable quick renders and provide information about interior accessories.
- Ability to convince customer & educate them about our processes, manufacturing quality as well as competitive advantage of the products used
- Lead & mentor junior designers
- Experience in site based executions and measurements
- Manage design timelines
The desired candidate must:
- B. Sc. Interior Design, or architecture and have 4 to 6+ years’ experience
- Excellent background in interior design and project management
- Experience in space planning, contract documents and administration, and FF&E
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
Technical skills: Hands on knowledge of 3D & 2D design software’s like 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Corona Renderer, Google Sketch up, AutoCAD, Photo Shop, Cutlist+m & other support software’s. The candidate is expected to have knowledge of wood working materials like plywood’s, hardware’s, laminates, veneers, etc.